What kinds of performances do you offer?
I can be a self-contained show or part of your larger performance or event. In addition to solo performance, I’m also happy to collaborate with other performers for both short and long shows. My acts can be part of indoor shows and outdoor shows, family-friendly shows and adults-only shows.
- Production of full-length shows custom-designed for your event (requires additional performers)
- Select variety acts from 5 to 15+ minutes
- Ambient performance (Up to 4 sets of approximately 15 minutes each)
- Roving performance & characters
- Festival shows
- Promotional model, living statue, body paint model, cigarette girl, etc.
I don’t see an example of the theme I want on your website. Do you have any looks/acts that aren’t listed?
Many of my acts aren’t posted to the website. Also, I have a wide variety of costumes and love developing new acts geared toward specific themes. Please ask if you don’t see what you’re looking for.
What are your rates?
Because each event is different and I try to bring a unique experience to each one so I’m unable to offer standard pricing. It varies according to the requested location, entertainment choice and the number of acts required. I also offer day buy-out rates in some circumstances. Please provide as much information as possible on the booking form to help in developing an accurate quote.
Below are some general guidelines.
- Variety performance, mermaid, cigarette/show girl and walk-around character engagements are usually booked by the hour, with a one hour minimum for booking. Local rates for strolling characters generally start at $125/hour (for cigarette girls and other simple characters, in-town), while more elaborate variety costumes or body paint modeling may be $150-175/hour or more.
- For skilled variety performance, like burlesque, glow dance and mermaiding, rates begin at $200-300.
- Fire is generally a one-hour minimum, with rates starting at $350. Prices include a fire safety assistant as well. The client is responsible for booking and compensating a fire marshal, if necessary.
- Aerial is often a two-hour minimum and fees are applied based on rigging/engineering details, which vary from venue to venue. Expect a starting rate of $500 for a simple aerial engagement.
Do you offer discounts or pro bono performances to nonprofits?
Yes, there are special discounts to 501(c)3 nonprofits. However, due to the expense incurred as a professional (specialized insurance, rigging, engineering, etc.), I’m unable to offer performances free of cost.
Are you insured?
I am insured by Specialty Insurance Agency. I provide a certificate of insurance listing your venue as additional insured for no extra charge.
How far in advance should I book?
I am generally booked out at least 3 months in advance, but you can always try me! I can often handle requests for just a few days away. To get your first choice of times and shows, it’s best to give 3-4 weeks lead-time. I don’t consider myself confirmed for a particular event until a contract has been signed and the deposit payment has been received.
Where are you located?
I’m based in Atlanta but I am available for events/performances worldwide.